Spring is here! Its clutter busting time! Safely maintaining your home’s rain gutters will keep the water flowing properly away from its foundation. Here are a few tips for safe, efficient and easy gutter cleaning. We recommend using the Gutter Clutter Buster® to clean your gutters two to three times per year. This will help protect the integrity of your walls, siding and roof, by keeping your gutters working properly. No more dangerous ladder use! Simply prepare your wet/dry vacuum by removing the filter for wet debris, plug in your extension cord and your Gutter Clutter Buster to your wet/dry vacuum’s 2.5 inch hose. Raise the Gutter Clutter Buster® up into the gutters and turn on your vacuum. Raise and lower the Gutter Clutter Buster® as you move along. You will hear the debris being collected as you work your way around the perimeter of your home. Most clogs can be overcome by simply cutting the power to your vacuum temporarily. The Gutter Clutter Buster® gets all the debris, WET OR DRY and puts it into your vacuum canister for easy, simple no mess clean up. This SAFER, more efficient method of cleaning gutters will save you time as well. Enjoy using your Gutter Clutter Buster® and be safe!
- Gutter cleaning two story homes from ground level
- Gutter cleaning professionals use the Gutter Clutter Buster®
- Gutter Clutter Buster Kit Combo Pro is now available
- The Gutter Clutter Buster KIT / Combo is THE solution for 2nd story gutter cleaning
- Gutter Clutter Buster now offers our customers the KIT COMBO