Gutter Clutter Buster®
SUPERIOR TO STORE BOUGHT GUTTER CLEANING TOOLS
” Gutter cleaning tools that grasp debris makes the task a time consuming, tedious chore“
Competitors gutter cleaning tools often waste precious water as well as GET YOU AND YOUR SIDING AND WINDOWS DIRTY AND WET.
Gutter Clutter Buster is an innovative way to clean rain gutters like the pros WITHOUT the $800-$2400 investment in equipment.
It will simplify the task of cleaning your gutters, REDUCE the time needed to complete the job, collect all the wet, nasty debris in your vacuum….., AND most importantly… keep you SAFE on the ground!
- The Gutter Clutter Busters patented design limits clogging issues
- Our STRONG, high density PVC construction remains lightweight and easy to use
- Gutter Clutter Buster connections are tight -no loss of suction
- All Gutter Clutter Buster products are certified – 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Professionals use the Gutter Clutter Buster vs other suction tools…..
Commercial companies choose Gutter Clutter Buster to:
- Save hundreds of dollars vs Sky Vac, Gutter Pro Vac and other gutter cleaning tools
- Limit their employees time on a dangerous ladder or roof.
- Clean the maximum debris from the gutter by vacuum
- Reduce time spent on work site
- Collects the debris in a central location (vacuum) for easy disposal
“THANK YOU so much for taking my order AND offering a discount and SHIPPING so quickly.
I do, in fact, share with all my friends and customers about GCB. One of the things that I like best is how snug and rigidly the cane and extensions interface. That isn’t the case with any of the extensions that I’ve used with my Rigid vac system. Scott R. – Magnolia, TX
Received my order and it’s wonderful! I’m a single mom with a bad back and it was so easy to use and light weight. Really did its job and worth the money! .
My neighbor has rheumatoid arthritis and a bad back and she has already asked to borrow it which I am fine with because I know she will return it. .
Tina H. Portage IN
I’ve had my Gutter Clutter Buster for three seasons now. Best money I ever spent. In the past three years I’ve had two friends fall cleaning their gutters. One broke both legs and a wrist. The other was on the roof with his leaf blower, lost his balance, fell to the ground and broke his neck. He lived for two days.
Stay off the ladders ladies and gentlemen. It’s not worth the risk. Buy this product from these good people and get yourself a good wet/dry vac to hook it up to. You’ll be glad you did.
No more dented gutters, ladders. So glad I took the time to search the Internet and found this company.
Buy Made in America.
Larry G. Madison MI